A Full Service Eye Clinic in Ottawa
Our NEW clinic is NOW OPEN
"Where we will try and make the distance travelled worth your while!"
- Latest technology to provide patients the best care and services.
- Providing quality eye care service in the Ottawa area for 20 years.
- Our largest and best clinic to date.
- ** OFFICE HOURS **
- Tuesday– Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
- Sunday & Monday Closed
- Unique clinic covering a wide range of medical eye problems.
- Referrals from other physicians are accepted.
- Laser eye surgery - pre and post care.
- Contact lenses.
- Ocular problems...eye wear prescriptions.
- We are here because of our patients.
- It is our patients who have put us here and who have made us what we are.
- "We are here to help you...period!"
- We are trained to recognize the affects that many health problems have on the eyes.
- Likewise, we are trained to recognize the affects that various medications have on the eyes.
- We are licensed to give medical treatment, eye wear prescriptions and prescription medications.
- We are the only clinic to have been ranked 100% 4 months consecutively on PSAT's run across North America (patient satisfactions).
Our Patients Include
- Professional athletes.
- Foreign diplomats.
- Other MDs
- Police...O.P.P...Ottawa Police
- Ministry of Transport
Dr. Therika Ekanayake OD.,B.Sc.
- Dr. Therika Ekanayake graduated from University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Medical Science and honors Biochemistry in 2002. She then pursued a Doctor of Optometry Degree at the State University of New York which was completed in 2009. She moved back to her home town of Ottawa in 2009 and started practicing as a licensed Optometrist in Ottawa South. Dr. Ekanayake has a special interest in pediatrics, Ocular Diseases including: Eye-manifestation of Diabetes, Astigmatism correcting contact lenses and Therapeutics. She spends her leisure time with her children and husband.
- Referral to various ophthalmology sub-specialties available as needed.