How much you love your contact lens…and how much they love you… depends not so much on the quality of your contact lens… but more so on the quality and expertise of the contact lens clinic.
How to Put in Contact Lenses
Initial Lens Selection
Have you had a problem with your contacts... vision...discomfort...etc. We can often remedy the problem.
- Your contacts should typically be 100% comfortable from when you get up in the morning, to when you go to bed. If they are not, we usually can make them so.
- The clarity of vision should typically be good all day long. If it is not, we usually can make it so.
- Contacts should take seconds only for both insertion and removal..
- They should not rip or tear.
- Handling techniques are of paramount importance. We will teach you properly.
- All contact lens problems…vision….comfort…handling…etc.
- Eye problems 2° to contact lens.
- We can teach you expert contact lens insertion, removal, handling etc.
- We deal with the top brands of contact lenses on the Canadian market.
- Our initiative…to get you into the least expensive, highest quality contact lens possible…and to get your money’s worth out of each pair.
- Large in-house inventory of clear, coloured and non-toric lenses.
- Outside prescriptions accepted.
- We can deliver orders straight to your home.
- Toric lenses are available.